Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiro1991

Spiro1991

Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania Empty
PostSubject: Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania   Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009 - 12:22

A man with more charm came in the door of the castle of Belgrade. On his chest was a stendard. A black eagle with two heads. Surrounded by an infinite horsemen gared he enters the city and immediately addresses the palace of diplomacy.
There he wants to be atended by Nikolinna.

Hello,
I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania
I am here to discuss with Nikolinna

A serbian guard lead him in the hall of expectations and there he begins to discuss with the advisers who had taken with them.
Back to top Go down
Nikka

Nikka

PostSubject: Re: Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania   Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009 - 10:35

When I walked down the hall I heard one familiar voice! I have not turned the attention because I recently was in the big crowd so that I have already imagine voices.
But when I came to the end of the hall and saw a familiar face, shooosh, that means I'm not still out of one's senses

Dear Spiro, my honor is to welcome you here in our rooms and sincerely looking forward to future cooperation!
Please, let me show your
OFFICE
Come away with me...
Back to top Go down
lukreziaaugusta

PostSubject: Re: Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania   Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania Icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr 2011 - 8:26

Best regards from the Kingdom of Albania,
I am here to present my self as the new Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania.
I have thank all the Serbs that helped us in the war against the bandits.
I hope to get soon in my office so I can give you more details.

regards
Lukrezia Augusta
Back to top Go down
Radukan

Radukan

PostSubject: Re: Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania   Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 0:25

I'm apologize becouse you wait but we have small problem with Minister of Foreign Affairs. Please entere in your office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania   Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania
Page 1 of 1