Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Greece

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squeen

Squeen

Greetings from Greece Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Greece   Greetings from Greece Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2009 - 1:12

Sofia Greco (Squeen) goes to the entrance of the Embassy.. Good morning said the guard at the entrance. I am the representative of the Greek Embassy. Can I come in to see the Ambassador? Welcome my lady please follow me… And he walks her to the Ambassador office.

Good morning Excellency "bows and presents the exhibit document from the Embassy of Greece".

Greetings from Greece Squeen

I bring the greetings and the respect from the council .. I hope to create a long term diplomatic relationship, friendship, cultural transactions and furthermore excellent cooperation between our countries, I am at your disposal for any questions that you might have.
Back to top Go down
Koicheen

Koicheen

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Greece   Greetings from Greece Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2009 - 10:25

Seeing a guard enter his office with a beautiful lady behind him, in a very distinctive dress and amazing style, Koicheen stood up in a noble manner.. came in front of the lady, and bowed. As it suits ladies.

Seeing her accreditation, Koicheen was impressed.

M'lady,

We are very glad to welcome you here. Please follow me now, and I will show you Your office.

Not to forget, tomorrow is rather amazing ball that mayor of Smederevo is hosting.

And let this be formal invitation for it.

Showing her around the office Koicheen decides to bow and leave her on her own for a while to get familiar with the surrounding.
Back to top Go down
Squeen

Squeen

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Greece   Greetings from Greece Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009 - 0:45

Thank you my lord The first thing that she did is to go to the window and look outsite.... Wowww what a beautiful view... and the offich is so nice...

She hear something to chuck the window.. It was i litle dove with a letter... She open it and she read

Dear Sofia Greco

We inform you the new governor's council so you can inform the ambassador...

So she is write a letter to the Ambassador.

Your Excellency this is the new Council of Greece

Lady_li (Prosecutor)
PEK

Iznogoud (Duke )
PEK

Hot_Prince
PEK

Markosaurilios (Capt)
PEK

Mefistogr (Sergeant)
E.D.

Markisios_mayroforos (Mining Manager)
E.D.

Vulmuras (Government Representative)
A / A

Century21 (Minister for Trade)
A / A

Kotsolis (Police Chief)
ELK

Arxhgos
DHKO

Sofaki12007 (Judge)
PEK

Firewoman (Sheriff)
ELK

Yours Sofia Greco
Back to top Go down
Squeen

Squeen

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Greece   Greetings from Greece Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009 - 20:56

The day is perfect but she have a lot of work… The first thing that she do is to go to the ambassador offish... I have so many days to see him… She knock the door of his offish and she wait to hear him that she can go in…

Good Morning Excellency I hope I’m not disturb you she say bows and smile at him..

The Greek council send me this letter for you.. We need your countersign for the ratification of this threaty..

She gives to him the letter…

Quote :
Balkan Treaty

The countries signing this treaty agree to form an Alliance as independent and equal countries and agree to safeguard their freedom when it is threatened, also protect their citizens, and when it comes to matters of the Alliance all decisions will be based on the principles of democracy and will be respected by all the countries members of the Alliance. All the countries must to promote stability in the Balkan region.
These countries are resolved to unite their efforts for collective defence and for the preservation of peace and security. They therefore agree to this Balkan Treaty:

Article 1

The Parties will contribute toward the further development of peaceful and friendly international relations by strengthening their free institutions. They will seek to eliminate conflict in their international economic policies and will encourage economic collaboration between any or all of them.

Article 2

In order more effectively to achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the Parties, separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid, will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist any armed attack.

Article 3

The Parties will consult together whenever, in the opinion of any of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of any of the Parties is threatened.

Article 4

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Balkans shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence and will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the Balkan territory.

Article 5

Each Party declares that none of the international engagements now in force between it and any other of the Parties or any third State is in conflict with the provisions of this Treaty, and undertakes not to enter into any international engagement in conflict with this Treaty.

Article 6

The Parties hereby establish a Council, on which each of them shall be equally represented at numbers, to consider matters concerning the implementation of this Treaty. The Council shall be so organised as to be able to meet promptly at any time. The Council shall set up such subsidiary bodies as may be necessary; in particular it shall establish immediately a defence committee.

Article 7

The Parties may, by unanimous agreement, invite any other Balkan State in a position to further the principles of this Treaty and to contribute to the security of the Balkan region to accede to this Treaty. All Balkan countries may enter the Alliance, in order for a new member to be accepted after the first declaration of this treaty all countries must vote in favor all the countries members have to right of the veto.

Article 8

After the Treaty has been in force for one years, or at any time thereafter, the Parties shall, if any of them so requests, consult together for the purpose of reviewing the Treaty.

Article 9

Any country member that will attack any other member of the Alliance automatically will be excluded from the Alliance. Such an action shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence and will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the Balkan territory.

Article 10

In order for a country member of the Alliance to solve a possible dispute with another country member the Balkan Supreme Court is being established. In the court all countries are represented equally in numbers and its decisions are final. If a country won�t obey any of the Balkan Supreme Court�s verdict this will be considered as an act of not recognizing this very own treaty based on which the Balkan Supreme Court was founded and that country member automatically will be excluded from the Alliance.

My lord if you need something elsepls let me know…

She bows again and she lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Greece   Greetings from Greece Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Greece
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade :: Ambassador Reception-
Jump to: