Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from the Ottoman Empire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alcarondas

Greetings from the Ottoman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Ottoman Empire   Greetings from the Ottoman Empire Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 11:46

Es-selamu aleyküm ve rahmetullah

Greetings from the Ottoman Empire,

I am an ambassador of Karesi Sancagi,Ottoman Empire.Our government would like to establish diplomatic relations between us and Kraljevina Srbija.I hope we could conduce the Balkan Peace.

We welcome communication, and hope to establish a mutually beneficial relationship.

Sincerely
Alcarondas
Ambassador

Manganese
Head-Ambassador

In the name of Sultan Mehmed II Conqueror

Greetings from the Ottoman Empire Tugra10
Back to top Go down
Dark_Magician

Dark_Magician

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Ottoman Empire   Greetings from the Ottoman Empire Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010 - 2:38

Greetings Alcarondas, welcome in Kingdom of Serbia, I'm Serbian Consul in Ottoman Empire, ambassador is Malbh. Wait few days to admin give acces on close forum for your Country. Nice stay.

Consul Dark_Magician

ps. Molio bih administratore da mu odobre pristup u zatvorenom delu foruma koji je predvidjen za njegovu zemlju. Hvala.
Back to top Go down
Alcarondas

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Ottoman Empire   Greetings from the Ottoman Empire Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010 - 7:58

Thanks Dear Consul,i 'll contact with Malbh immediately Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikka

Nikka

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Ottoman Empire   Greetings from the Ottoman Empire Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010 - 13:12

I give a forum premission to Alcarondas so you can start Wink
Alcarondas - I wish you welcome and a pleasant stay here with us!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Magician

Dark_Magician

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Ottoman Empire   Greetings from the Ottoman Empire Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 2:30

Alcarondas from this time we can speak HERE
Back to top Go down
honestes

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Ottoman Empire   Greetings from the Ottoman Empire Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 9:18

Hello,

im honestes fron Karesi in Ottoman Empire,

and thank you to mr Dark and Manganese and Alcarondas and other embassadors for their works,

in Ottoman Empire we have special products, yoghurts, olives, carpets etc. for level4 players. we will be very happy if we have trading, this will be wonderful for both county.

thanks a lot
regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Ottoman Empire   Greetings from the Ottoman Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Ottoman Empire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade :: Ambassador Reception-
Jump to: