Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucaferri

Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador   Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009 - 4:36

Don Lucaferri arrived with his guards to the palace. He entered in the great hall and gave a letter.
"My Lord,
I'm the Genoa's ambassador,I bring the homage of the prince and the whole Council. I hope that we can create the conditions for a long relationship of diplomatic. I will wait the key of my office in the hall. "

Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador Pergamenadiambasciatore
Back to top Go down
Lucaferri

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador   Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct 2009 - 9:33

I'm still waiting for my office...
Back to top Go down
Nikka

Nikka

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador   Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009 - 11:37

Dear Lucaferri, I'm sorry that you have been waiting so long, as we speak, here is your OFFICE and Please, came with me!
Back to top Go down
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador   Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010 - 0:36

Elsa "Titania87" Durassa had arrived in front of the doors of the castle.
Her eyes had gotten lost for a moment towards the horizon in order to admire the beauty of the sky: a new place...she hoped to find some friends quickly.
Then, without any hesitation, she got ready with the hope to find someone that could help her.
Back to top Go down
Nikka

Nikka

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador   Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010 - 12:46

Ohh, new face - I said when I looked infront of me. My eyes were big, on my face was warm smile, I put my right hand to new lady and said: Nice to meet you, dear! I always look forward to see new faces here! Please, make you confort and I will arange that tomorrow you will have your office!

I one more time, smiled to her and went to make some new room to dear new friend...
Back to top Go down
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador   Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010 - 4:06

Good morning Miss, my name is Elsa "Titania87" Durassa, the new ambassadress of the Republic of Genova. I thank you so much for the wonderful reception that you've reserved to me. This is my presentation letter.

Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador Titaniaserbia

With this there are also best regards from Genova's Council.
I hope you can forgive me for my English.
Back to top Go down
Nikka

Nikka

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador   Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 12:55

Dear, First I want to tell you that I apologize you because I'm little late with the opening of your office, I had some rapid problem and I hope that such a thing will not happen again! Second - You must Regard your Count/Prince Jack - because he and I are old old friend and he is such a nice and warm person and I adore him Embarassed Wink
Please, come here with me in your OFFICE and we will talk there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador   Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Genoa's Republic Ambassador
Page 1 of 1