Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival new chancellor of legation of Venice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karlofthelake

Karlofthelake

Arrival new chancellor of legation of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Arrival new chancellor of legation of Venice   Arrival new chancellor of legation of Venice Icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr 2012 - 18:05

Good morning, Your Excellencies, I am Carlo Francesco di Montefeltro, known as Karlofthelake.
I come to these illustrious halls as Counsellor to the Serene Republic of Venice.
These are my documents:

Quote :
To the Serbian Diplomacy, Greetings!

We, Dama Francesca Sofia "Nabila" Carroz di Savorgnan, Great Chamberlain of Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia, appoint Messer Karlofthelake Councillor of Legation to the Kingdom of Serbia to make better and more frequent the relationships between our two provinces.

Done the X of March, 1460.

Arrival new chancellor of legation of Venice Firmanab
Arrival new chancellor of legation of Venice VeneziaO Arrival new chancellor of legation of Venice Vengco
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Radukan

Radukan

Arrival new chancellor of legation of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival new chancellor of legation of Venice   Arrival new chancellor of legation of Venice Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr 2012 - 6:45

Greetings Your Excellence Carlo,

this is your chamber please folow me and there we will talk about everything what you want.
Back to top Go down

Arrival new chancellor of legation of Venice
Page 1 of 1