Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaros_pagania

Xaros_pagania

Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC)   Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC) Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 15:00

After a long trip, from Greece to Serbia, Emmanouil arrives with Patriarch Alexios A' and Dimitrios A', at the Serbian Embassy

Your Highness,

It is my honor to visit you embassy. My name is Emmanouil (Xaros_pagania) Komninos, I'm the director for International Relationships for my church, and I came here with Patriarch Konstantinoupoleos Alexios A'(Geomam81), and director of the theologian department Dimitrios A' (Lykofws). I'm glad that you accept my invitation, and invite us here to discuss about the future of the church.

I'm hopping to a great understanding between the representatives, and would be even better if we sign up a holy treaty for the church's future

Last edited by Xaros_pagania on Thu 12 Mar 2009 - 14:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
geomam81

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC)   Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC) Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 19:53

After accepting the invitation of Koicheen, regarding the future of the Serbian and in in general Eastern Europe church, Patriarch of Constantinople Alexios A Comneno arrive with Emmanouil (xaros_pagania) Comneno and Dimitrios (lukofws) Comneno.

"Greetings my brothers. When you are ready we can start talking about Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC)".
Back to top Go down
lukofws

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC)   Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009 - 3:23

May I also express my best regards to our fellow brothers in Serbia. I hope that this trip will be the beginning of a closer relationship between the two churches.
Back to top Go down
Koicheen

Koicheen

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC)   Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009 - 14:28

The news of three clergy man from TEAC has been romouring around Smederevo for days, but Koicheen although not beliving it, decided to prepare his Church just in case. And seeing them coming towards the Council was a pleasent surprise..

Dear brothers,

Have you travelled well?

Please follow me..
Back to top Go down
geomam81

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC)   Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009 - 19:39

The travel was nice but long. Please lead us to the church so we can talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC)   Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC)
Page 1 of 1