Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arival of Valahian Chancellor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morosanu

Arival of Valahian Chancellor Empty
PostSubject: Arival of Valahian Chancellor   Arival of Valahian Chancellor Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 22:46

Morosanu entered the Belgrade Castle when some of it's leaders approached him. He made a shoert bow and said:

It's been a pleasure to receive your ambassador's invitation to your Castle so here I am. If possible I would like to establish a Valahian embassy in this area so we can start talk diplomatic issues.

My deepest respects your excellencies!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Magician

Dark_Magician

PostSubject: Re: Arival of Valahian Chancellor   Arival of Valahian Chancellor Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 0:56

Greetings Morosanu, welcome in Kingdom of Serbia. Here is your Office you can go in. We can continue conversation there.

Best regards.
Back to top Go down
toreeto

PostSubject: Re: Arival of Valahian Chancellor   Arival of Valahian Chancellor Icon_minitimeFri 4 May 2012 - 20:47

I'm happy to be here in you beautiful country.I want to form diplomatic relation and I hope to have a good relation with you mr Radukan and our kingdoms to.If you need any information only ask me.

Regards,Toreeto Bacovia
ambassador of Valahia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arival of Valahian Chancellor   Arival of Valahian Chancellor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arival of Valahian Chancellor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade :: Ambassador Reception-
Jump to: