Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikopol_884

Nikopol_884

Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice..... Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice.....   Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice..... Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009 - 4:11

I am the ambassador delegated by Serenissima Republic of Venice to the Kingdom of serbia ....
I Port the greetings of the Council and the Grand Chamberlain of Serenissima with the hope to create the conditions for a long relationship of diplomatic, friendship and the cultural exchange and the collaboration between our kingdoms ....
made the rite presentations i offer the my homage to the Prince, the Senior Chamberlain and the whole Council of the Kingdom of Serbia ...

Nikopol_884
Ambassador of the Serenissima Republic of Venice to the Kingdom of serbia
Back to top Go down
Koicheen

Koicheen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice.....   Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice..... Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009 - 20:47

Seeing a disitinctive gentlemen through the window, his attire, horse and the guards uniforms could tell that was Venetian ambassador. A long awaited opportunity to meet him finally came..

Welcome Dear Nikopol_884,

I am Koicheen Vojinovic, Minister of Foreign Affairs. I am so glad to finally see You in our Castle.

Please follow me, I'll lead You to Your new offices where I am sure we will create conditions for a long relationship of diplomatic, friendship and the cultural exchange and the collaboration between our kingdoms.
Back to top Go down
Ardelon

Ardelon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice.....   Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice..... Icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2009 - 18:19

There is a change in the rules, i'm Aulo Sinclair d'Eril "Ardelon", the new ambassador from Venice.
Nice to see this country.
Back to top Go down
Koicheen

Koicheen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice.....   Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice..... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009 - 7:34

Hello,

Welcome to your offices Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice.....   Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Serenissima Republic of Venice.....
Page 1 of 1