Belgrade Castle - Château de Belgrade

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of England

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Jennet

PostSubject: Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of England   Fri 8 Apr 2011 - 0:30

It had taken a short while for Princess Jennet to reach Belgrade Castle, but, at last, she was here, and very glad to have arrived. She had enjoyed a lovely chat with the ambassador from Serbia to England, and looked forward to speaking with him again here in Serbia's own embassy. As her royal carriage pulled up to the gate, the footman opened the door and she spoke to the first guard she saw.

"Excuse me, good sir. I am Princess Jennet, the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England, and I have come to speak with your Chancellor and with our ambassador here. Might you point me in the right direction, please?"

She smiled pleasantly at the guard and waited for him to locate the people in question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radukan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of England   Sat 7 May 2011 - 13:18

Your Majesty,
we are apologize becouse you wait, we had problems with Minister of Foreign Affairs we don't have it till now.
I'm new MFA and I will give you entrance in your office, but you must wait just a few days.

Best regards,
Radukan Orlovic Minister of Foreign Affairs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radukan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of England   Mon 9 May 2011 - 11:24

You can enter in your office
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of England   

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of England
Page 1 of 1